Dr. DeRose’s Free Materials Relating to High Blood Pressure
- Guidelines for hosting a “Lowering Blood Pressure Naturally” seminar in your workplace or community: Seminar Guidelines
- Seminar resources: “Free” for Native Americans; Special Pricing and Additional Details for All Participants—Including Information About Our “Thank You” $100 Gift Cards. For full details, click here: Seminar Resources and Drawing
- Free high blood pressure videos. Featuring Dr. David DeRose, these professionally recorded interviews are part of The Wellness Hour’s extensive offerings. Access all four of them here: http://www.compasshealth.net/hbp-videos/
- “Thirty Days to Natural Blood Pressure Control” was recently featured on the internationally-syndicated “It Is Written” broadcast. Watch the entire episode here: John Bradshaw interviewing Dr. DeRose ; or go directly to http://www.itiswritten.com/
- Sleep Hygiene Handout from “Thirty Days to Natural Blood Pressure Control”: http://www.compasshealth.net/sleep-hygiene/
- Enlarged Appendix B: This is an enlarged version of Appendix B from the book, “Thirty Days to Natural Blood Pressure Control.” It is designed to help you keep track of behavioral goals that can help you normalize your blood pressure without medication. To actually order the book, go to http://www.compasshealth.net/purchase
Dr. DeRose’s Free Materials Relating to Other Topics
Diabetes Food Choices – This handout applies glycemic index principles in an easy-to-use fashion.
Healing Insights from the Gospel of Mark – This set of 8 free handouts gives amazing health and healing insights into the gospel account that was first written.
Bird Flu: Questions and Answers – Gain valuable insights into avian influeza–and other causes of “killer flu”
Dangers from Supplements? – Although many supplements appear to offer health promise–these agents are not innocuous. Dr. DeRose provides important insights for evaluating supplements.
Help for Hives – Dr. DeRose emphasizes natural approaches for dealing with the all-too-common problem of hives, technically known as urticaria.
Help for Hives – Continued – Wondering about an elimination diet for hives or other alleric problems? You’ll find one approach here…
Hypothyroidism Primer – Low thyroid function is a common problem. Dr. DeRose helps answer some of the most frequently asked questions about this topic.
Hypothyroidism Primer-Continued – Dr. DeRose continues with additional answers to common questions about thyroid function.
Insights Into Fungal Infections – Practical help for troubling fungus problems
Is There a Male Menopause? – Practical help for men concerned about hormonal changes
Natural Strategies for Diabetes-Part I – Learn about a variety of natural agents that may have a role in managing diabetes
Natural Strategies for Diabetes-Part II – Additional natural approaches for dealing with diabetes
Non-Drug Help for Insomnia – Part I – Valuable insights into how to get better sleep–without medications
Non-Drug Help for Insomnia – Part II – More medication-free sleep inducing insights from Dr. David DeRose
Selected Headache Insights – Get some simple pointers that can help in your quest for headache relief