Presentations and Seminars
Upcoming Dr. DeRose Presentations:
Dr. DeRose will be joined by Greg Steinke, MD, MPH and Trudie Li, MSN, FNP in the Chattanooga and Collegedale, TN area from February 4 to 6, 2017. The trio will be conducting a number of seminars dealing with their new book, “Thirty Days to Natural Blood Pressure Control.” For complete details, see the full schedule: http://www.compasshealth.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/30-Days-Lecture-Series-Flyer-8×14.pdf
Schedule Dr. DeRose for a Seminar in Your Area:
Are you interested in anything from a full seminar to a single presentation by David DeRose, MD, MPH or one of our affiliated speakers? Please feel free to touch base with us using the “Contact” link above.
As far as topics, Dr. DeRose most frequently speaks on themes covered in his professionally recorded lectures and seminars (check them out using the “Purchase” link above). However we do offer customized presentations for all our clients. Additional sample topics appear below.
A. General Topics
Taking Control: Increasing Your Motivation and Skills for Lifestyle Changes
- When it comes to healthy lifestyle choices, most of us know much more than we put into practice. Let Dr. DeRose help you get in touch with your inner motivations and drive—and then discover the practical skills to do better at embracing health-enhancing choices. Learn how to prioritize areas in your life that you “know” you need to address. Leave with a strategy for success—tailored to help you attain optimal health.
Stopping Syndrome X
- Fifty million Americans are already afflicted with Syndrome X, yet most are totally unaware of this condition. Dr. DeRose explains the significance of this modern day risk factor which has been linked to heart disease, diabetes, cholesterol abnormalities, overweight, high blood pressure, female infertility, and certain cancers. You’ll find out whether or not you have Syndrome X and then learn practical natural strategies to either help reverse the process or prevent developing it. Understand how to decrease your own risk of heart attack, high blood pressure, diabetes, and overweight as you do your part to “stop Syndrome X.”
Is There a “Vegetarian Advantage”?
- Dr. DeRose looks at the far-reaching benefits of incorporating more plant foods into your diet. Whether you simply want to cut back on your red meat or whether you want to go further, Dr. DeRose helps you identify the pros and cons of vegetarian eating styles. Learn about the implications for mental and physical performance, cataracts, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, high cholesterol, bone health, arthritis, migraine headaches, and more.
Why am I so Tired? How to Beat Fatigue and Boost Your Energy Level
- Fatigue can be the sign of serious illness. However, most of the time it is the result of an unbalanced lifestyle. Let Dr. DeRose be your guide on an exploration of key lifestyle concepts designed to boost your energy level, help you defeat fatigue, and optimize your performance. Learn how a balanced approach to exercise, nutritional practices, and sleep combined with a healthy social and spiritual atmosphere can help buoy your energy level for the rest of your life.
Controlling Cholesterol and Heart Disease without Drugs
- Dr. DeRose covers cutting edge information relating to heart disease and cholesterol including: oxidized cholesterol, iron and atherosclerosis, inflammation, blood fluidity, homocysteine, animal verses plant protein, and more. With all the media hype about statin drugs, make sure you see the big picture and how it influences your lifelong decisions.